The cannabis nun group Sisters of the Valley is ready to start its tour across six different cities in California to promote CBD science and promote their new products.
On Friday, the pot-inspired nun group announced their five-day, six-city tour has started ramping off at Global Greenz in Atwater at noon and Oakland by the evening. On the tour, the Sisters will be giving away packages of hemp seeds and informational brochures, as well as selling hand-made items. greeting cards, raffle tickets, and books from their craft yurt.
Over the weekend, the sisters will be at the San Jose Harborside pot shop and travel south to Port Hueneme, then Los Angeles, and finally, San Diego.
In addition to talking about hemp, the Sisters will be briefing the public on the new science of CBD and promoting their new line of drops and gel caps that are called CBD Plus.
The Sisters aim to gather at least 100 people at each location, where they will give a short speech, lead a sing-along, and give away packets of hemp seeds.
Even though the events will be held at the cannabis shops, with the exception of the Port Hueneme visit, all of the gatherings will be hosted outside in the parking lot, as the Sisters don’t want any age barriers or problems with small children’s accessibility.
“This is not a conversation for just adults,” Sister Kate said. “The health of the planet and the people is everyone’s concern, at every age.”
Sisters of the Valley is a nun-run small business from California that sells hemp-based products.
Catch the sisters at the following locations and times:
- Friday, June 10th at noon Global Greenz in Atwater, 370 Airpark Rd, Atwater
- Friday, June 10th at 5 p.m. Harborside in Oakland, 1864 Embarcadero, Oakland
- Saturday, June 11th at 11 a.m. Harborside in San Jose, 1365 North 10th St., San Jose
- Sunday, June 12th at 11 a.m. Higher Purpose Cannabis (HPC), 501 W Channel Islands Blvd, Suite 301, Port Hueneme
- Sunday, June 12th at 5 p.m. Traditional, 2222 E Olympic Blvd, in Los Angeles
- Monday, June 13th at 4 p.m. Urban Leaf, 1028 Buenos Avenue, San Diego