Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Friday, Dec 9, 2022
Mugglehead Magazine
Alternative investment news based in Vancouver, B.C.

Gold

Calibre believes these results signal potential for further expansion along the Panteon and Santa Pancha vein trends

Westbridge secures $4.8M in financing for Georgetown solar project Westbridge secures $4.8M in financing for Georgetown solar project

Alternative Energy

The company has received power plant and substation approval for the project from the AUC

Cronos unveils Spinach FEELZ, Canada's first CBC gummy Cronos unveils Spinach FEELZ, Canada's first CBC gummy

Cannabis

The cannabis candy is the first to feature a 3:1 ratio of CBC to THC

GM opens Canada's first electric vehicle factory in Ontario GM opens Canada's first electric vehicle factory in Ontario

Alternative Energy

The automotive giant has transformed its CAMI plant into an EV-only manufacturing facility

University of Sydney researchers create low-cost battery superior to lithium-ion

Alternative Energy

The invention has four times the capacity of lithium-ion batteries and costs less to make

Technology

The new platform allows for consolidation of functions for IoT, robots and automation in one place

Avant Brands K1 acquires The Flowr Group (Okanagan) Avant Brands K1 acquires The Flowr Group (Okanagan)

Cannabis

Avant's 50% joint venture has won a bid to purchase Flowr Okanagan and its Kelowna operation

K92 receives 10-year gold lease extension from Papua New Guinea K92 receives 10-year gold lease extension from Papua New Guinea

Gold

The company's board of directors subsequently approved expansions at the Kainantu Mine

American Lithium to spin-out its Peruvian uranium project into independent company American Lithium to spin-out its Peruvian uranium project into independent company

Uranium

The company plans to finalize the terms of the transaction early next year

CEMEX integrates hydrogen tech into its Mexico cement plants CEMEX integrates hydrogen tech into its Mexico cement plants

Alternative Energy

The move is a result of the company's goal to reduce fossil fuel consumption

Health Canada provides guidance for clinical trials on psychedelics

Canada

The notice to stakeholders outlined risk management and consent expectations for the study of psychoactive drugs

Wesdome Gold achieves commercial production at Quebec mining site Wesdome Gold achieves commercial production at Quebec mining site

Gold

The company has invested $250M in the Kiena gold mine in Val d'Or since 2017

i-80 Gold has success at Ruby Hill, continues 2022 drill program i-80 Gold has success at Ruby Hill, continues 2022 drill program

Gold

The company's drilling project is expected to complete 40,000 metres by the end of the year

Orezone Gold achieves commercial production at Burkina Faso mine Orezone Gold achieves commercial production at Burkina Faso mine

Gold

The company has a 90% stake in the open-pit mine while the country's government retains the other 10%