Infinitii AI (CSE:CRL) (OTC:CDTAF) is producing a new machine learning based software program under the infinitii dataworks platform for use with smart city planning.
The focus of the platform and portfolio will be on machine learning abilities for smart city water utility and smart industry infrastructure customers.
“infinitii ai’s expanded product portfolio reflects deep engagement with our customers and business partners on Machine Learning innovation. The infinitii dataworks platform offerings are the result of years-long team R&D efforts that successfully evolved into products. We are now very well positioned for a new growth era in the Smart City water and Smart Industry infrastructure markets where customers are searching for leading-edge AI-driven predictive analytics that bring added value,” said Jean Charles Phaneuf, CEO of infinitii ai.
It provides environmental monitoring for some of the largest water infrastructure utilities in the United States and Canada, including artificial intelligence (and machine learning) driven predictive analytics for industrial and Smart City infrastructure applications. Its customer list includes engineering and IT services including AECOM, Core & Main, Kerr Wood Leidal, K2 Geospatial and CSL Services.
The dataworks platform for Smart City water infrastructure now includes:
- infinitii flowworks – predictive analytics software suite for Smart City water infrastructure utilities that performs real time analysis, checks flow monitoring status, sets alarms through a single interface, and accepts all types of data from any source
- infinitii face – FACE stands for “flowworks advanced calculation engine.” It takes new data from incoming channels using math, statistics and logic equations.
- infinitii face pro is a streaming analytics application for data. It allows users to add logic and algorithms for real time processing.
- infinitii auto i&i – provides tools for detailed analysis of storms. It watches the storm’s progress, and how this relates to your RDII (rain derived infiltration and inflow).
- infinitii auto qa/qc (in Beta) – performs quality assurance and control on any sensor data shifts that could distort results.
- infinitii api connect – is the interface that flowworks+ uses to read, write or update all data and source information.
The company already has some major cities using its products. Infinitii AI provides environmental monitoring to Los Angeles County, Seattle, Dallas, Toronto, Boston, Miami, Boston and York Region.